"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jack's Lego

Just home from an oil change at the friendly Holmes Chevrolet Service Center in Norwalk. I was asking the service man to do the oil change, check my tires and see if he could get my seat to keep it's memory instead of switching every time I get in the car...and Jack added the following to the service manager...

Jack "and if you could, would you please ask the guys to take out my seat and find my Lego lightsaber. It's stuck under there and I can't get it. It's been in there a long time." :)

And let me tell you....they found it. Had to unbolt the seat take it out of the car, but they found it and brought it to Jack.

Now THAT'S service!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my that is funny. You were close to our house again! :)

    ReplyDelete