"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Prayers for baby

Psalm 139:13-16

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


I did get a call from the Dr. this afternoon re: the ultrasound. He said all was well with it other than the possibility that the umbilical cord is at the edge of the placenta? Which he didn't seem overly concerned over. He said at this stage of pregnancy it isn't a big deal since baby is so small, but as baby gets bigger if that is confirmed it becomes more of a risk with blood flow etc. to baby. He was very calm as he told me all of this. I said what's that mean for baby and he said nothing until baby reaches 6-7 pounds.

SO let's all pray that the cord is okay and that this resolves itself. He said they will do another ultrasound in 3-4 weeks. And they will continue to do that throughout the pregnancy to monitor it all.

I don't completely understand it, sounds to me like if this continues to be the case they would take baby earlier?

But for now we are just going to pray that God resolves it and at the next ultrasound nothing shows up..that would be ideal. :) We will pray for ideal
and we will take whatever He gives us inbetween.

Thanks for prayer,

and Scott too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment