"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, August 10, 2009

(In)courage

It's a place for women to be (in) couraged, refreshed, renewed, and inspired. There is a group of about twenty women (including Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministries) who will be sharing their thoughts daily on the site. These women are honest, real, and share their hearts freely. And there are items some of them make, to purchase. Sarah look into it. :)

Go check it out. Be inspired. Be (in)couraged.

I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. I was just there! I'll be sure to check it out regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ad inquiry sent. :) Thanks for the push.

    I'm excited about the site, but forgot yesterday was the launch day. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete