"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Drew's day at the fair with Dad


This picture just came to me online. The boys are at the fair on opening day. Drew's day with Dad. I think it's so special that Scott takes each of the boys alone. They do just what they want to do, no having to discuss what anyone else wants. Drew will do animals, 4H stuff, farm stuff, bumper cars, cookies, pork chops, ice cream and maybe big slide if he is in the mood. That is my prediction.


The other 2 boys are at the pool. Miss Emily's last Thursday here of the summer. She goes back to teaching tomorrow. :( I am eating lunch and then heading up to finish Drew and Jack's closet cleaning. Bought bins at Target this morning...I am set to go.


Happy Iowa State Fair week!

1 comment: