"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 30

Today I am thankful the Buckeyes won…I mean it was neck and neck the entire game and let's just be honest.... a Buckeye loss, after 2 perfect seasons, AND to Michigan, would have made for a very ugly Saturday here.

Scott and Jack are still watching the game, they missed most of it due to Jack's basketball.  The game is recorded…don't worry but don't call or text Scott for awhile.  He doesn't know the outcome

Go Bucks!  I am told I should now be cheering for Auburn to beat Alabama in the next game!

Max, Tommy and Drew celebrating!  These were taken when Ohio State intercepted the ball to save the game in the last seconds.  Look at theTV screen and the poor Michigan QB just laying there..in shock. 

1 comment:

  1. I actually saw the ending because I was sitting at my in laws rocking Jack-we thought of you guys:)

    ReplyDelete