"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 2

Today I am thankful for my Love.  We don't have a perfect marriage, there is no soap opera going on, the romance isn't always something you would see in the movies (okay hardly ever is it)…but our love is real.  I count on it, I don't ever doubt it.  Scott is the real deal.  What you see if what you get…level headed, God-fearing, black and white, strong, manly…real.  He loves me all the time…and I him.  There are times when we may not "like" each other so much or when we say things that we shouldn't….but that's the part I maybe love the best about marriage.  It's marriage, it's a journey…it's a journey we have chosen and we will never give up on.  I would marry him again and again and again….

Forever, for always…NO MATTER WHAT.




1 comment: