"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 12

I am thankful today for photography, for the joy it brings me.  I have always loved photos, I had my bedroom covered in them from Junior high-college, now our home is full of them.  I started scrapbooking photos LONG before Creative Memories had the ideas.  

What I love MOST about a photo is the emotion it brings me, the memory that it brings back.  I love that it can capture that one moment in time.  MOST of my favorite photos are not the posed ones, but are the ones that capture raw emotion.  

I love that our home is filled with them, I love taking photographs, I love making our boys digital books, I love looking back at photos and reminiscing.  It never gets old to me.  

One of my recent favorites…after finishing up family photos in South Dakota…kids running…Drew leaping, Dad clapping, Ariana on her phone, Jack about to run into me…Just love this memory. 





1 comment: