"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 10

Today I am thankful for my Dad.  I don't know many girls who are as blessed as I am to have a Dad like I have.  He has been, and continues to be one of my favorite people on this earth.  I can ALWAYS count on him, and ALWAYS have.  He is the guy who prayed with me at bedtime, sat on the edge of my bed and listened to my tears, told me the "real" stuff about boys and what to look for, always told me I was beautiful and special and always believed in me and my dreams.  He was my protector and I always knew that I could count on him.  

I don't take it for granted that I have this amazing relationship with him.  I don't take it for granted that he is always just a phone call away….  He is a man of great integrity, he loves like no one I know and he has one of the biggest hearts around. 

My very first love…

No comments:

Post a Comment