"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 11

When we were in Costa Rica one of our team members, my friend Kim, who also goes to our church with us, decided it would be nice if we would sing worship songs on the way to the Orphanage.  It was one of those things that sounded like an okay idea…and it ended up being much more to all of us.

As the days would go on I would hear random people on our team humming this song in particular  "10,000 Reasons" or sometimes called "Bless the Lord Oh my Soul".  It somewhat became a theme song to our trip.  When I made a video to share our trip at church and at school it was the very first song I put on there.  

My friend Makila posted this version of the song on her blog today.  I loved it.  It takes me right back to riding that bus to Limon.  I am so thankful for this trip, for music and how God uses it in our lives.  Missing those kiddos tonight. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPI_DIqICP0&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment