"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 17

Today I am thankful for boys.  I truly LOVE being a boy Mom.  I am sitting in my kitchen waiting for an 11th birthday party to begin.  There is a laser tag course set up in our backyard, there is LOTS of camo (I may even be wearing cute camo shoes myself), and guns, glow sticks and inside there is birthday cake, pizza, pop, maybe even a camo garland I whipped up to add a slight bit of girly decor.

I will post pictures later, but as I wait for the party begin I am thankful.  I am thankful to be a Mom.  What a gift.  Let the party begin.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pics. (Obviously Makila and I are rubbing off on you on how far ahead you had this themed and how coordinated this party was. ;) hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job mama! Party looked great!

    ReplyDelete