"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 21, 22 and 23


Today I am thankful that I get a weekend away with my Love.  MY Ohio weekend…I look forward to it all year long.  Columbus here we come…and MAYBE the Buckeye game if it isn't TERRIBLY cold. 

Mom and Dad came last night, surprised Jack a day early on his birthday.  Our boys are not one bit sad to see us go, in fact they were hoping we would be out of here by 5:00 am.  There is a certain thing called work and meetings that Scott had to work around. :)

We leave at noon…cannot WAIT!  This counts as 3 days of thankfulness for me.  It could count for the entire month in reality. 


 2008

 2009 (baby Max in my cute tummy)

 2011 (Max's first trip to the Shoe was on our weekend..nursing babies get to come along)

2012

1 comment: