"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 24

I am thankful for a weekend away.  It always goes by too quickly for me.  I am so grateful to be so in love with my husband.

I am grateful for my parents who are always so willing to come and care for our boys.  The boys are spoiled, the rules are broken, movies are watched, the heat is turned up really high, they eat out most meals, the oreos are all eaten…MOST of all our boys are happy.  I love this time they have with their grandparents.

 On the road…





 We stayed with our good friends the Townsley's look at their new addition they surprised us with…meet Daisy.  

 I so wanted this to come home with us, but it didn't.

 At the pre game tailgate…Brutus cupcakes


 Proof I tailgated…

 We found Brutus…Max's request.

 We sat in the Townsley's seats…front row.  Not bad.  This picture was not zoomed in.




 John Townsley came part way through the first half, home for Thanksgiving.  John was the ring bearer in our wedding.  He was 4 at the time…sweet boy all grown up.

Scott with the Townsley boys…Mike was his best friend at Ohio State.  Stuart is a Senior and John is a working man living in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment