"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankfulness: Day 27

Today I am thankful for being a Mom.  For having a front row seat at watching our boys eyes and hearts fill with joy.  We took Jack and Max on a "Surprise Ride" to "Disney on Ice" and it was Max's first sighting of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and friends in real life.  Oh MY GOODNESS…I really wish you could have ALL been there.  There is NOTHING like watching your children LIGHT up with JOY over something THEY love and adore so much.  It makes me want to cry thinking about it.  There is NOTHING in the world that fills me quite LIKE it.

Scott took most of these photos, they make my heart burst.   I am SO grateful that God gave us these boys….




No comments:

Post a Comment