"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What we have been up to...

 This weekend the weather was beautiful, Scott cleaned the garage...(Max helped)


 Our 2 little guys, with the sweet hair sorted through baseballs

We enjoyed these from my parents, as we celebrated our anniversary

 I love this new "pink" in our house, thanks to my dear friend Jen who thought of me when she saw it knowing I have been craving some pink somewhere.



 Max had his friends Andrew and Gracelyn over....

Below... here they are in October 2010


and below in May of 2010
they are ALL growing up way too fast


 Max and Andrew continue to LOVE the central vac vent...below is the 2 of them loving it in October too.

 Attempting a standing picture of the 3 of them, didn't work.  :)


And here is the kind of detail Tommy gives me when I offer to bring Subway to school for lunch on Tuesday...click on the pic to make it larger.  He is SO funny.  I love every single detail.  

Oh and baseball season is in high gear...2 games tonight and 1 has a practice.  

2 comments:

  1. every single picture in this post made me smile! Love the Subway. Love the brooms. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every part of this post. Caleb liked seeing all of the pictures, too. :)

    ReplyDelete