"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 24, 2011

How Great Thou Art...

Happy Easter...We are home from a whirlwind weekend in Benson, Minnesota with many cousins, aunts and uncles and my almost 90 year old Grandma.  We had one with the stomach flu, a small town hotel and a busy baby.  I am beat and heading to bed soon.  More on the rest of the weekend later....  

But friday night, in our hotel room...Scott and I watched this live on TV.  Let's just say we both cried and this will be sang, at our funerals some day.  Beautiful.  Love every word....

2 comments:

  1. This is ready to post on my blog tomorrow.

    I loved it too!!!!

    Glad you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I would have seen it live!

    ReplyDelete