"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Phone pictures

Plugged in my phone and found a bunch of fun pics to share with you.  Mom and Grandma, please take note, I don't take the car seat pics while I am driving.  Either in parking lots, or stop lights.  :)
enjoy....

 love holding balls

 Helping at my friend Sarah's garage sale yesterday with her little girl Moriah

 helping clean up while big brothers got haircuts...and NOPE Max did NOT get one. :)  My Momma is NOT ready for that , it's going to be awhile...

Have I mentioned before that Max is in LOVE with our vac at home.  It's red too.  I mean seriously LOVES it, plays with it, holds it, lays it down, follows it...



 holding my favorite bat in the car


 tried to get some pics of the "catch" to text to Daddy on Tuesday night, while he was away.  Jack thought the game was more important than posing for me, hmmm times have changed

one of my favorite napping spots, in my car seat


 boys get a kick out of this squirrel that has mastered our bird feeder.  Although they argue over who gets to scare him away, they want to hit him with a baseball, so far they have missed every time, he's so fast.  TO those of you who are animal lovers, ignore the previous sentence.

Tommy had my phone on his field trip to Kentucky, this is what I found on it.  Evidently a photo of their tv in the hotel, looks like the middle of the night too.  hmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Squirrel. Funny. Bat. Funny. I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete