"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sliding home

Drew had a baseball tournament in Illinois this past weekend.  Scott and Drew left Friday morning, early...they had some chilly weather and several rain delays but 2 wins and 2 losses later, they are home.  I just pulled the pictures off of the camera and this was by far my favorite.  Drew pitched 2 games and played first most of the others, think he played LF a few innings as well.  

SAFE

They had a great time together, they BOTH treasure their father/son time.  I think with everything that has been going on with Gailen, these weekends have become even sweeter.  Didn't think that was possible but it's true.

Happy to have the boys all home and under our roof...happy to have my bed a little bit more full tonight too.  I sleep so much better when Scott is home. 

1 comment: