"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First Haircut

Today was a big day, Max had his first haircut.  Before you panic and think we had his curls all cut off, relax...it's me, and if you have seen Jack you KNOW that I do not cut curls off.  He just had a slight trim, he had some hair in his eyes, and the back needed a little layering.  But it was slight.  So slight I am not sure most will notice the haircut, which was my plan.

BEFORE






 AFTER


 Love his curls...

 Proof she cut some off for his baby book...

 The goldfish were a BIG highlight

Max and Miss Christina, who has been cutting our boys' hair for many years.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet boy. The haircut looks great. I love his curls, too. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Have I mentioned that once or twice or a bazillion times? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...cute. Hinckley is starting to get the longer bangs too and I DO NOT want to cut it...I am pretty sure I can get away with it for awhile longer. I guess I can always use a little gel to comb over the bang part! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he was a trooper for his first haircut, and the curls somehow only got cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're visiting Miss Christina on Saturday! I bet she loved cutting Max's hair... I can't wait to hear all about her new baby! Max was a good boy during his haircut!

    ReplyDelete