"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wind, rain, cold, baseball and the playplace


Today is very chilly, rainy and windy.  Tommy and Drew are both in baseball tournaments.  My big brother Mike, his little ones, Charlie and Alice are with us this weekend.  Cara, my sis in law, is at a college reunion in town as well but staying at a hotel with girlfriends.  

The little kids and I made it to Tommy's 9 am game and then decided it was too cold and wet for them, especially little 1 year old Alice to be out.  So we opted to come home...we did make it out to the mall for an outing to the playplace there to run around awhile.  Here are a couple pics off my phone from our time.  :)  So much fun.  



We are having a fun day...Alice is now napping and Jack and Charlie playing away...they get along so well and LOVE love LOVE to be together!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun to have Charlie and Alice there! (and your bro too) I'm sure you're lovin' on everyone! Enjoy the weekend with them. Tell Cara I'd love to go to an Open House of hers soon! :)

    ReplyDelete