"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, April 17, 2009

Have I told you...

...that I LOVE Fridays?  Especially ones where the sun is shining and the weather is beautiful!   The grass is turning green, the tulips are coming up I believe spring may actually be here. 

Baseball starts this weekend.  Tommy's first game is tonight, Drew has a tournament starting tonight and Jack's first game is tomorrow morning!  It is that time of year.

Scott and I have a benefit to go to tonight for the boys' school so sadly we cannot be at the games tonight.  :(  Doesn't make either one of us very happy, but we had already committed to the school dinner and feel like we need to be there.  We have some friends we are looking forward to sitting with and spending time with as well.

I am leaving soon to go to a friends house and help feed babies!  Can't wait.  She had twins about 4 weeks ago and is wanting help with their feedings so I gladly volunteered.  I haven't met the girls yet so I am excited.  They are her first babies and it wasn't an easy road getting them here.  God is good and I am looking forward to it.  Holding and feeding babies NEVER gets old to me.    Always thought twins would have been so much fun.  But God had a different plan....grateful for our boys.  

I do love Fridays...tomorrow a day with the family at baseball fields, dinner at a friends' house, Sunday church, Sunday School and more baseball.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment