"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Home Drew

Our sweet Drew is home from a 5 day whirlwind vacation/field trip to Washington DC with my parents.  He just got home with Daddy, who picked him up in Minneapolis.  

He walked in...groggy, just waking up from the car ride.  Leaned into me for a long, big hug.  Then up to bed he wanted to go.  The signs, balloons and welcome home chatter will wait for tomorrow.    I will post his pictures as soon as I can....

Bless his tired little body....

He is home.  I will sleep well tonight with all 3 of my chicks here in their nest.  And my Love home too, 14 years of marriage today.  

Thanks Mom and Dad for the trip of a lifetime for a little boy. 

A smiling Mommy,

No comments:

Post a Comment