"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Best Mom EVER

It doesn't take much at this house to be "the BEST Mom Ever"....

I cleaned out the freezer in the garage to prepare it for spring/summer treats for the boys.   The Schwans man came last night and I stocked up on ice cream and ice cream goodies.  4 different kinds of ice cream, chocolate chip cookie sandwiches, popsicles, dippin dots... 

We drove in from school today and Drew opened the freezer door, and did a little dance in the garage while chanting "you are the best Mom ever" for me.  

They say the key to a man's heart is through his stomach, think it works for boys too.  :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I LOVE that feeling of a cleaned out freezer full of goodies. A house full of good food does make for a happy family. You are the best mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I better go get some ice cream treats... :) And I agree with Drew (and Jen)- you are the best mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you see my mini-van driving slowly by this summer...don't be alarmed. It will be me seeing if your garage door is open so I can sneak in the freezer for some of those treats. :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete