"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Never too old to wrestle your big brother down

The boys love to wrestle...they especially love to wrestle with their Uncle Mike.  We affectionately call the wrestle time with him the "Take Down Cafe"...the boys "order" their wrestling moves..some examples are;

-The Chisel
-The Easter Bunny
-The Weed Hacker
-The Wow
-The Woody Hayes
-The Texas Two Step
-The Santa Claus

So whenever he is here, the countdown is always on to when they can do the "Take Down Cafe" in the basement.  This afternoon was no different.  But I proudly, still can hold my own with my little sister wrestling moves.  And after the boys had their "orders" I made a surprise attack on Mike and the other boys then piled on and joined in.  You are NEVER too old to take your big brother down.  (we are 12 months apart...my poor mother I know)

Scott grabbed the camera for a shot, the action was fast and blurry.  That is me in the black...Mike in the plaid and a whole pile of boys everywhere else.


Notice in the above photo, I am fleeing from the scene and allowing the boys to continue their "Take down" of Uncle Mike.

And afterwards, we tried for a nice shot of all of the kiddos on the couch downstairs...Alice wasn't such a fan of the photo opp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment