"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet sweet boys


We had the boys regular individual pictures taken later in August by Susan Johnson, who has photographed the boys for the past 4 years I believe. They turned out AWESOME! The boys all know her so well and are themselves when she shoots them. Here are some of my favorites...these are the ones I just ordered.

This is one that Drew and Jack really posed, wanted to stand on these pillars :)






4 comments:

  1. These are incredible -- good pictures, but gorgeous boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome--but what strikes me even more, is that in every picture they are just spilling over with JOY. That is an awesome thing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the comment I left the other day on this post must not have gone through. I LOVE all of the pictures. Your boys look like models. So cute! Where were they taken? Would love to know where the door/panel in that first picture of them together is.

    ReplyDelete