"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 7, 2009

HIghest levels of Dad

A quick note, before I forget this...I'll write more later about our great weekend.

Drew was home helping me this morning with my latest organization project and we were talking here is how the conversation went.

Drew:" Mom do you think I'll be a good Dad when I grow up"

Mom: "I most certainly do. I have no doubt you will be a GREAT Dad"

Drew: " But Mom it will be hard to be a better Dad than Dad is. I mean he is a Dad at one of the highest levels a Dad could ever be"

Mom: "I know Drew, he is one of the best Dads and you will be too"

Drew is now off golfing with Tommy, a buddy and his Dad too. So it is back to work for me in the basement. But I didn't want to forget that moment. We have had a great weekend, we have done a lot of serving and it has done our hearts well. I will write about it all later.

Scott and Jack are on their way home from Ohio...we can't wait to see them. They have been missed.




No comments:

Post a Comment