"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One day by Aaron Shust

Last Wednesday I went to the memorial for a friend's Dad who had passed away, Kristi Johnson's Dad for those of you who know her. They had this song playing as we were all being seated. I had not heard it before, or if I had I hadn't listened to the words before.

A wonderful song...a perfect song to celebrate someone's life. It was a wonderful thought to hear it as you prepared for the service. It truly set the tone.



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment to focus on as you celebrate a life that is now complete and with Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial Makila, I think you could write a HOW TO blog book. or BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this song...I always have a picture in my mind of my grandmas meeting Jesus when listening to it. I cry every time.

    ReplyDelete