"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home sweet Home


Pregame outside the stadium....my Brutus shirt looks a bit 3D with my tummy

One of the best parts of the game...the band spelling Script Ohio


We are home, well I should say I am home. Scott dropped me off and then headed north to meet my Dad to get our boys. They should be home in a couple of hours. I can't wait to see them.

We had a terrific weekend. I LOVE being with my Love. I love being in the car and talking, eating out together, staying in a hotel with him, waking up with him, shopping with him...I just LOVE HIM! This week we will celebrate the day we were engaged, September 30, 1994. So 15 years, almost exactly this weekend, we have been officially "together". Of course we did date for 10 months prior to being engaged. But I am being very official. And I LOVE that I fall more in love with him each year, sappy I know, but so very true.

We enjoyed our time, got some Christmas shopping done for the boys, had dinner with our good friends, the Townsleys on Friday night, relaxed before the game on Saturday in the hotel. And then got POURED upon at the game. Shows you how much I LOVE Scott for sitting through that rain. It was a fun game though despite the rain, winning is always fun.

Proof of the RAIN and LOOK I am smiling...and for those of you who don't already know...I REALLY REALLY don't like to be outside in rain. Inside while raining, YES love it. But not in it. So this picture is proof of my love for my hubby.


Refreshed and renewed.

6 comments:

  1. You look completely adorable with your "3D Brutus" shirt. Completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, Susan - I just love all the pictures! I'm so glad you and Scott got some time away to enjoy each other. As for sap, pour it on - there's nothing sweeter than a woman who loves her husband she'll even sit in the rain at a game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these posts about 'special time' away- it is very inspiring. I feel like we are at a bit of a different spot with two babes three and under, but I look forward to the days that our kiddos might have special weekends away. Scott does an outstanding job of making time for all four of you- and soon to five! AMAZING, what a blessing in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody has some pretty AWESOME seats in "the shoe"! I don't blame him for being willing to drive all that way to enjoy them. :) I do love that you have "your" weekend alone with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um....your baby bump is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. :)

    ReplyDelete