"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First day of preschool

Found this today while organizing...

One of my favorites of my big brother Mike and me. The first day of preschool at St Albans Preschool. I'm guessing it was 1974? or 75? We would have been 3 and 4? Maybe? Don't we look great? Nap mats in hand ready to go. The outfits came from Mom's favorite store "Chocolate Soup" cute name for a store don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Yes, Alphabet Soup is a cute name for a store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - this is so adorable! How quickly times goes by...I look at that picture of you and reflect on how quickly we've went from little girls to grown women. Now it's our kids' turns - may we enjoy each day we get with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable--the two of you look like the poster children for preschool. I love those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dare ya to send Jack to school in Mike's sweet outfit! :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete