"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Room #3561

Another day in room 3561. Mom is resting. Snoring actually.  It's funny how I find myself just watching her sleep.  Hours and hours of it. I never tire if it. 

She has a big day ahead of her getting off this epidural, or trying too. Yesterday did not go so well. Today praying it's better for her. 

As I sat holding her hand yesterday when she was in so much pain in our first attempt, I was crying. She felt the tears on her hands as I was praying and crying. And like any great mom she started to re assure me everything would be okay.  Yep that's my Mom. A pain level of 10 on a scale of 1-10 and she's trying to make ME feel better. 

And I cannot express how grateful my heart is for my beloved Scott. He has a lot going on for work and a lot going on caring for our boys and the house and all that goes with it....yet he's 100% behind my being here with my Mom. Continually reassures me that I am right where I need to be.  Not to worry about home. I fall deeper in love with him every day. 

Thanks for the prayers...

My heart is full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment