"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, April 14, 2014

Laundry, Birthdays, Wet beds, Newborns and Caring Bridge

The laundry is humming away thanks for taking a few days off.  Came home from MN last night to find the roof leaking into the laundry room, so lots of wet clothes.  Gratefully it leaked onto laundry and not through the floor.  I am going to let Scott deal with the leaky roof this time, it was repaired last year.  Ugh...

Woke up to Jack telling me his bed was wet, he sleeps with Max so not Jack's fault.  :)  I want to clarity that.  Sweet Max, wet right through his pull up.  Hmm we are no where close to being dry all night yet.  So off his sheets went and are currently in the assembly line to be washed.

I had newborn photos this morning at 9:00 here, in my sweats, hair pulled up and bags under my eyes.  But what a sweet reminder of the joy of babies, and first borns....he is the grandson of our school secretary.  What a privilege to meet him.

I spent part of my morning also setting up a Caring Bridge for my Mom.  SO many people love and care for her and want to know what is going on, it's the best way.  She thinks it's a bit "much" but I disagree and so did Dad, so she was over ruled.  That doesn't happen often either.  Here is her site if you too want to follow along...   http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marylouterwilliger

We had a most wonderful weekend in MN celebrating my Mom and her birthday.  The timing could not have been better.  So wonderful to be able to be together as a family, love on her and pray as a family for her.  To see my Aunt, Uncle and Grandma.  That is something our family does very well...support and love each other.  Regardless of the situation, we love.  FOREVER FOR ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT!  It's what we do.

Here are some pictures from the evening..









Tomorrow I will head back to Edina...surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.  I plan on staying until Saturday!  Prayers for my Mom and my Dad are SO appreciated.  

2 comments: