"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hard Days

Some days are HARD...just HARD.

I don't know how people live without the promise of Jesus and the plan that has been set for us.  I don't know how you can live without trusting in heaven.  No pain, no suffering, no sadness, no illness..

I believe God has better plans than my own, I trust in Him.

On a day where I would prefer to climb back in bed, and under the covers and hide from the world I am going to choose to CLAIM His promises today!

And cancer sucks by the way....
And the smell of rotten milk in my car is not helping either...

2 comments:

  1. Praying that God reminds you of His truth EVERY time it slips just a little bit from your mind today. Praying that you can climb into his hands of comfort and love.

    ReplyDelete