"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Putting things back together...

Working on getting the house back into order this morning, one room at a time, Max is swinging and happy right now. Almost morning nap time. FINALLY got my spice cupboard cleaned and organized, amazing what you find when you really clean out. Duplicates of several spices. oops... kitchen island cleaned off, dishes done. Need to scrub the kitchen floors next.

Laundry is going, praise music going...the sun is shining. I feel like we are getting into a good morning routine, finally. The boys are doing a great job being prepared for school, making their own lunches, Drew has to get his contacts in which is an added job for him....homework is getting done after school. I really do love routines. We have the football juggle figured out at night, I am missing family dinners. :( Tommy practices until 5:30 and Drew's starts at 5:30. :( And Jack is 5-6 on Tuesdays

I did get to start the day off with a soaking wet baby in our bed, more sheets to wash. Then about 10 minutes before we had to get in the car he had a BLOW out in his diaper, hasn't had one of those in weeks. Yep all over me after I picked him up, all over HIM...so a quick sponge bath was added into our morning mix. The life of a Mom right?

I am trying to get back into an exercise routine, it has been a long time. My legs were RUBBER last night after my elliptical work out in the morning and then a walk to the grocery store later with Max for dish soap. That was a LOT for my legs. It's time to fit exercise back into my day. I KNOW I will feel better in the end, if I get back into shape, eat better and have routine in my life.

Well the little guy is not loving the swing now...time to nurse and nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment