"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 6, 2010

Date in Austin


Wednesday morning Scott, Max and I fly out to Austin, TX. Scott has a speaking engagement there for work and we are tagging along for fun. I have never been to Austin, neither has Max. :) It will be fun to get away for 24 hours, and to have some time together traveling. The boys will be here with school, football, church night and Miss Emily and Ross. Tommy has his first football game on Thursday night so we WILL be back in time for that. GO LIONS!

Here is the fun part...when Scott and I went back to Maui (our honeymoon spot) to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We had our pictures taken there by a photographer named Mariah. We have kept in touch through the past 6 years and she is now in Austin with her husband and 3 kids. We are going to meet up with her on Wednesday afternoon for some pictures. And we will get to meet her 3 little ones as well. Can't wait. Mariah does beautiful work and as most ALL of you KNOW, I can never get enough photos.

She sent me the above photo today...one from our photo shoot in Maui April 2005.

3 comments:

  1. have a wonderful time with your two men :) the photograph is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo Susan. I have been following her blog ever since you told me about her. Excited to see what she captures this week. Have Fun! Exicted to see you are in my small group at Le Tour De Bible - I will be starting next week after my kids go back to preschool.

    ReplyDelete