"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More teeth for the Piglet

Max got 2 more teeth in the night sometime. "The Pig" as he is often called, due to his squirmy nature Scott often says holding him is like wrestling a pig, and of course his love of nursing and snuggling with Momma all night I call him the piglet. So he is earning his little nickname...all in love of course.

Well, the Pig was up often the last few nights, more than usual and screaming more than the normal whimper. Oh and biting some while nursing in the night YEEEOOOWWW! And low and behold this morning I looked in his mouth and guess what 2 more teeth on top. So we are at a grand total of 6 teeth now.

4 comments:

  1. Nice set of teeth cute little Max. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am not looking forward to teething...sleeping with Mommy sounds familiar, the only time Hinckley sleeps good is when he is next to me. I am not complaining though, I love feeling his warm little body next to mine. I know these days are few...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWWWEEEE to biting! And wow... two teeth in one night... goodness gracious. Max this is way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes! John has some catching up to do! we are at three! :)

    ReplyDelete