"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Drew's First Game

Drew is #84 Gold Ravens

Now that looks like an excellent stance to me, on the end closest to me

Drew had his first tackle football game on Saturday morning. It was at Valley Stadium so I was a little bit farther away then at Tommy's game. The lens didn't get quite as close. I will need to request a sideline photographers pass for the next game. Oh and I also had a baby boy on my lap or in his sling for most of the game. Multi tasking yes.

Drew had a great time. He played tight end and defensive end. (okay I will admit, I just had to ask Scott to remind me of Drew's positions....I will learn more about football. I have never had a reason to know positions and their purpose before this year)

He had fun and is looking forward to getting back on the field again this Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment