"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sad news


It is with a sad heart that I share with you this news, Cara's beloved Mom Jean, left this world a little after midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. She left to the sounds of her family singing hymns to her and praying her all the way to heaven.

We were grateful that God had us in Edina, Scott was at Mike and Cara's house in the night with the kids while they slept, and while Jean passed away. We were able to be there to help with Charlie and Alice the following days. We were able to hug Cara and Mike. There are no words to express how sorry we are for their loss, for the void they now feel. Makes my heart ache.

Please pray for them, pray for the Larson family as well. This came so sudden, there is so much shock and disbelief. We are grateful for the promise of heaven to those who believe, and the promise of a new body in heaven. God knows the plan, we certainly do not.

Thanks friends...

PS A special thanks to my friend Leanne for bringing food for the kiddos and me, Friday morning while I was carless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm shocked, too, as I just saw her picture on your blog not long ago and she looked so good...I was so hopeful. You are right, there are just no words. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan I am so very sorry for your loss...my prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete