"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 12, 2010

38,000 photo limit? Really?

I cannot get pictures to upload onto the computer...argh.. Says my iphoto is full, which it could be with the amount of pics on there. But I am annoyed. Have a bunch from the cabin, some from the reunion, some from the ICubs game and some from the boys fun project today. It will all have to wait until I can figure out how to make room for more on the computer...with the Iowa State Fair coming up and back to school this is especially frustrating for me.

It's been a very busy week. It is nasty hot, Grandma don't worry we aren't flooded here, just HOT. The weather guy says it is supposed to cool off by tomorrow night, humidity and all, I sure hope he is right. YUCK.


4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you aren't flooded. When I heard about it on the radio the other day I instantly thought of you and said a quick prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed the lemonade stand. Hinckley and I flew out to Utah Thursday morning for a wedding and Kyle decided to take the other three on a road trip. I hope they did well! You must like pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peef about the pictures! Ben said you took some good pictures of the boys at the game last week!

    ReplyDelete