"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it Snow...



Here is the view outside the back deck door...It is snowing outside right now..boys all in bed. Scott in his office getting stuff ready to head to Chicago tomorrow for the week. I am in my comfy duds, ready for a little ice cream sundae treat and then soon to bed.

I would LOVE for the boys to have a snow day this week, but then again when May comes then I wish they never had snow days since we tack them onto the end of the school year. Want the best of both worlds. :) (and yes, the Hannah Montana theme song is now running through my head thanks for that...is it yours too?)We will see what is in store. 8-12 inches for Tuesday they say. Thankful for nice neighbors who will keep the driveway cleared for me while Scott is away.

Note in the picture the 4 little trees way in the back of our yard...I think of them as our "little ones" trees. Drew mentioned that to me as he helped Scott do the lights last week. Told me there are 3 together and then the 4th on the right is like the baby... sweet. I love the thought. So every time I look at those trees now I think of our children. *sigh* I know

2 comments:

  1. So sweet how Drew thought about that. Love it! And how blessed you are to have a home full of children. So anxious to meet baby!

    Love the picture of your view out back. I always seem to complain about snow, but on nights like tonight when we have nowhere to be except at home together...I love it and it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet about the trees. :)

    We're hoping for a snow day too...except then we make it up but they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete