"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas picture


I spent a great deal of today trying to figure out why this computer wouldn't upload the full size of the picture my parents wanted for their Christmas card...2 calls to Apple i Care line, 4 calls to the printer in MN, several emails to my Dad, a couple to my brother, many to my Mom, and another phone call with my Dad and here it is...well, at least I am hoping when the guy gets into his office tomorrow it came through well...

cute picture. Blessings of many little ones. Mom and Dad in June with all, well not the one in my tummy, but all the grandchildren that are here safe and sound. I LOVE my Mom's smile and laughter in this one, and my Dad's content grin. Love Jack's leaning on Poppy's legs, Drew in his sweatshirt from our favorite pizza place there, Alice clapping and cheering...Dad's arm around Tommy....

sweet moments like these don't come often and when they do....you better have your camera!


3 comments: