"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boy or Girl

Okay it is time for the voting.... SO send us your guess for if you think the baby is a boy or girl. I will, with Makila's blog help I hope, put the list up for you to see everyone's guess.

Then after January 20th...we will know the winners. No prizes just fun!

So is this baby a
BOY or a GIRL?

Please post a comment, I know a lot of you who read this don't usually comment. Please comment on this one. I will post our family's guesses later too.

14 comments:

  1. GIRL, it's time and your family in particular would be SO CUTE with a little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at guesses and rereading my comment... i want to see a picture of you with your cute belly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going with my dream and saying...GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to say girl. Everytime I picture this little one...it's a girl. But...a boy would fit your family perfectly too! :) Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you would be thrilled with either, but I'm voting for girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna go out on a limb and say GIRL!!!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete