"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tommy's Personal Day

We allow the boys each a "personal" day every school year. Jack took his a few weeks ago on a rainy Monday. Drew has yet to take his and Tommy chose today for his. It's a beautiful day and I think that was part of his reason, oh and he wasn't excited about having paper mache plastered to his face and mouth as an art project. Being claustrophobic myself I completely can relate. UGH makes my heart race to think about it.

Back to the topic at hand...Tommy is currently off with Dad to a customers for a meeting. Then I think they are having lunch and he is hoping to get 9 holes of golf in this afternoon with dad too.

He was all smiles this morning while I made him eggs and bacon and he watched some Sportscenter to start his day. (we normally don't watch tv before school)

They LOVE their Personal days and often wait until Spring to use them up. I am not sure they will work so well in Junior High and High School, but for now, they are a joy!

1 comment: