"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Dedication

Mom and me

Our precious boys that made me a Mom

Sweet baby Max on his Dedication day

Max being prayed for in the chapel by our friend and children's Pastor, Josh



Max in his dedication outfit


Max and Poppy on his special day


Daddy and Max in his Bumbo chair

the special cake

Our family...


It was a very special Mother's day for me. My Mom was here, which was special. The boys made us breakfast in bed to start out the morning. But by far the MOST special part of the day for me was having our precious little Max dedicated to the Lord in church that morning. On Mother's day, our baby, was prayed over. Tommy did a beautiful job reading the scripture verse we had chosen for him as well.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future," A verse that I prayed many many times before I was pregnant with Max and during the entire pregnancy as well.

It was a wonderful day. I feel so very blessed to be called "Mom" or "momma" or "Mommy" by so many. As a little girl it was my dream to someday be a Mom. It was on the top of my list of things I wanted to be when I grew up. And God has blessed me so much, with a wonderful husband and now with our 4 precious gifts, Tommy, Drew, Jack and Max.


2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful post - all the pictures tell such a story - you are indeed blessed. congratulations on Max's dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special! Your pictures are great!!!

    ReplyDelete