"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boys and lockers


Today I stopped into school a few minutes early...I decided to go in and get the boys. Usually Max and I wait in the car, but today he was home napping while Daddy worked, so I went on my own. Tommy had told me a few weeks ago that his locker was a mess and it needed to be cleaned out. Hmm...I thought I would check it out. I stopped and pulled him out of study hall so he could clean it up.

Here are the papers I brought home, to be sorted before trashed. This does not show the pile of trash he threw away at school, the chex mix spilled through the entire locker, the bag of lunch from last week, the winter hat we had "lost" or the bottles of Propel that were empty.

Ahh the joy of boys and lockers.

1 comment:

  1. We have lockers at home, too and they are exactly the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete