"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Shower





3 Momma's and 3 boys
Max & Me, Kit & Ewan, Susan & John


The birthday boys John & Max


Ewan, John and Max



Max and our good friend "Aunt Nancy"



Max and my good friend Ellen

Today Max and I went to a baby shower for 2 friends of ours...Kit & Ewan and Susan & John, their first babies. Kit and Susan are friends of mine through P.E.O., actually that would be sisters I guess. It is fun having little guys the same age as Max. John was born the very same day as Max. I had just finished Congratulating his Mom on facebook about an hour before my water broke with Max.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! John is so lucky to share his birthday with Max!!

    ReplyDelete