"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 3, 2010

Favorite things

One of my favorite things is this...

When getting a baby out of bed,out of a car seat or out of a swing or just whenever they have woken up from a nap and they arch their little back. Stretch their little arms and sigh, or make a little grunt noise. Ugh my heart melts. I LOVE that. I can't remember when they stop doing that so I am trying to take in every little time Max does it. LOVE it.

2 comments:

  1. And tuck their little legs up! Don't forget that part! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...if only I would have known Blake would be last baby. I don't think I cherished those "lasts" very well. It seems like a blur... Makes me sad, but I am SO happy to see you living in these moments and taking time to soak it all in. Love it!!! You are such a great mommy!

    Loved holding little Max today and spending time with you. Need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete