"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Frosty Boy Frosty Boy




This morning, after church, we had lunch at the mall. Jack, of course ate at......WENDY'S. On the way out I spotted this shirt being made in an adult size. (Jack had gone home with Daddy so he wasn't with us) The tshirt lady said she makes them for the Wendy's workers to wear one Fridays. I asked if she could make on in a youth size...and here it is! There is NO ONE that loves Frosty's more than Jack. NO ONE!


3 comments:

  1. That is the PERFECT shirt for Jack! I love, love, love it! I can only imagine the huge smile on his face when you gave him the shirt. Way to go, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so adorable! I love it. What did Jack say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i bet jack was thrilled.... i am sure the look on his face when he saw the shirt was priceless.

    ReplyDelete