"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, October 5, 2009

Making me smile

Scott is gone this week for work....and the boys were in bed by 8 or 9 depending on who you were. :) I was watching the Viking game alone, yes shocking I even watch games sometimes when Scott is out of town and the boys are in bed, amazing. Makes my hubby, Dad and brother proud I am sure. Back to the point of this post, I was laying on the couch and had the remote on my tummy. Well the last 10 minutes of the game the baby was going NUTS. Must be a football fan is all I can say. The remote was bouncing up and down and side to side. I was laughing out loud to myself.

I told Scott today I think this baby has gained 4 lbs in strength in 24 hours. The kicks, rolls and punches are SO strong! This IS my very favorite part of being pregnant...feeling the little one move. Love it.

4 comments:

  1. That post made me smile, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a man's dream come true watching football alone with the remove on tummy! Enjoy your little miracle, Susan, it's such a special time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the baby move never gets old. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I agree with Makila - it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete