"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, October 12, 2009

Drew is home

I got a call from school this afternoon that Drew was not feeling well. I went and picked him up right away. He has been home this afternoon, sleeping much of it. I am just praying he is tired out from his trip to MN yesterday and not actually "Sick". Although there are so many bugs going around right now.

Please say a prayer for him that he would get the rest he needs and feel better SOON!

2 comments:

  1. I just prayed for Drew and will continue to do so. It is a scary winter for our kids to get plain tired out because there is so much going around already - only early October. I think just being at home sleeping will go a long way to helping him feel better. Is his mono okay now? He's come to my thoughts during prayer a few times recently with his mono - I'll keep praying. Love your family lots,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete