"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pray

Well so much for turning that corner....it was not a good overnight.

back to the Dr I went this morning, with Scott taking me. This time my regular Dr. and she says H1N1. So back on the tamiflu I go and keep taking the zithro to prevent pneumonia. Lungs sounded clear. More blood labs sent away, pin cushion I am with my nasty to find veins. And back resting I go and drinking LOTS of fluids. (I hear you Mom)

Boys ALL home from school today with various signs and symptoms of the same thing. Scott has them at the Dr as I type this. Scott now the lone healthy one.

Pray for easy recovery for all, protection of baby and prevention of pneumonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment