"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, October 19, 2009

911 call...(don't be alarmed, funny story)

Oh and to top it all off Tommy was down playing video games with Drew about 30 minutes ago and I got a call from the police reporting a 911 call from here...I was very confused. Went downstairs to ask the boys if they had the phone as Jack was with me, Scott was at Walgreens picking up meds for them...hmm while Tommy was waiting his turn on the video game he grabbed the phone and randomly pushed buttons. Nice, he called 911, by accident--so the sheriff just left here. Lovely Hope the policeman doesn't get sick too :)

Tommy was very sad as he apologized to police man at the door. Police man couldn't have been nicer.

About that time Scott got home from Walgreens with meds and there were 2 large dogs running in our backyard, the fence was left open. A german shepherd and a lab. So he ran them out.

What will be next? I hope the neighbors aren't watching too closely today.

PS Boys all napping now. I am going to lay down too, although I think I cough less when I sit up.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a recliner you can sleep in so you're not totally laying down? Hope that you were able to nap without too much coughing. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry Susan! I am praying for you, the boys and baby. And...did this all start happening the day after you all got the shot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title scared me!!!!

    I'm praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete